Come to a Min y Don Adventure Day this summer!
Enjoy up to a whole day with your family and take part in 4 exciting activities!
How do I book an Adventure Day?
- Contact Min y Don to check availability.
Phone 01341 250433 or Email [email protected]
- Reserve your Adventure Day or half-day with us.
- Book & pay online
Which activities can I choose?
- Problem Solving / Team Building Games
- Low Ropes Course
- Treasure Hunt
- Climbing Tower
- High Ropes Course
- Crate Climbing
- Trail Cycling
Information for Guests on Min y Don Adventure Days 2020
General Consent & Managing risks associated with Covid-19
Consent for Adventurous Activities
Families will stay together for activities on Adventure Days but we still need you to agree to our requirements for adventurous activities. Ticking the ‘I have read and agree to abide by Min y Don’s guidelines for Adventure Days’ will mean we have your consent for the children in your care to take part. We’re sorry that we can’t take unaccompanied under 18s for Adventure Days.
- I agree to inform Min y Don if myself or anyone in my care has any medical condition which Instructors need to take into consideration when working with us on our Adventure Day.
- I give permission for children in my care to participate in activities that are adventurous in nature and may include activities covered under an AALA Licence. (You are always welcome to ask for details about our Licence if you wish.)
- In the unlikely event that I am unavailable to be asked for consent, then I agree to any first aid or emergency medical treatment being given that Min y Don Staff see as necessary.
- I understand the nature of the activities that I have chosen for my Adventure Day.
- I promise to inform Min y Don Staff if either myself or those in my care feel unwell or exhibit any symptoms of Covid-19 or any other disease or infection that may affect others around me.
- I accept that Min y Don cannot be responsible for the loss of any of our personal effects. I accept that car parking is also carried out at my own risk.
- I agree that our family will abide by the rules required by Min y Don for the safety and enjoyment of all that may be also on site whilst we are there.
Managing Risks Associated with Covid-19
Risks associated with Coronavirus are much lower outdoors, however we have put into place all measures possible to keep you, our guests, and our own Team Members as safe as possible.
Whilst we will do all we can to minimise the risks associated taking part in outdoor activities, we cannot eliminate all risks. You’ll see here what extra measures we have taken, but please come and ask us if you’d like any further information or wish to see any written risk- assessments we have put in place to ensure your safety.
For your information and safety, we have put into place the following measures:
- There will only be a limited number of people allowed on site.
- You’ll stay just with your own family or household group during activities.
- Hand sanitizer and / or hand washing facilities will be available and will be used regularly.
- During the day equipment will be cleaned as needed and disinfected according to manufacturer’s instructions or quarantined for at last 72hrs between activity days.
- We will always practice social distancing other than when it is impossible to do so to ensure safety, in which case face-coverings and possibly gloves will be used.
- Toilets will be available. Enhanced cleaning, good ventilation and sanitizer soap will be available.
- We will use a one-way system around the grounds.
- We will use enhanced first-aid protocols and PPE will be used during any necessary first- aid treatment.
Information for your day:
- Please arrive at 9.45am for a 10am start. For half-days that are afternoons, please arrive at 1.45pm for a 2pm start. Thank you.
- Please don’t come if you have any symptoms of Covid-19, feel unwell, or think you may have come into contact with anyone displaying symptoms in the last two weeks.
- On arrival please sanitize your hands and continue to observe good hygiene standards throughout the day. We will provide hand sanitizer & soap, but you may wish to bring your own.
- You’ll need to bring your own lunch and drinks. We will do our best to provide sheltered outdoor areas for you use if the weather is wet.
- You are welcome to wear a facemask and to use gloves but please bring your own. As your activities are all outside, we don’t insist on facemasks being worn.
- We will do all we can to maintain social distancing, but we’ll need your full cooperation with this. At any point where this is not possible (e.g. when checking safety equipment) our Team will wear a facemask, and gloves if necessary.
- Please take away all rubbish or use the bins provided.