Min y Don offers potential staff a number of options in joining our team:
- Office Administrator: We are looking for an organised and reliable person to join our office team at Min y Don in the role of Administrator. Read full job description.
- Qualified Outdoor Instructor: SPA, UKCC L2 Paddlesports, ML (summer). We are looking for qualified instructors with one or more of these NGB qualifications to join the team.
- Trainee Instructor Scheme: A two year programme during which we will provide the necessary experience and funding required to obtain numerous outdoor qualifications.
- Gap Year: Min y Don is an ideal place to spend a gap year, either after ‘A’ Levels, or during or after a University or College course. We offer you the chance to broaden your experience of outdoor pursuits, train you to instruct guests in a broad range of activities, and give you plenty of opportunities to work with a wide variety of groups.
- Summer Team: Each year we take on a few extra staff over the Summer Holidays to help out with general tasks, including instructing.
Want to join our team?
Great! Here’s some more information for you. If you are interested in one of these roles then please send us an email or phone us on 01341 250433 to check if there are any openings on the team and to request an application form. You do need to be over 18 to work with us here at Min y Don, but previous experience of instructing outdoor pursuits is not essential.